IRAQ Memorial Photo Albums

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Military Talk Radio Interview at Noon - Iraq Memorial and Thanksgiving Deployment

Please tune in today for my radio interview with Tom Graver (Sarge
on-air) on Military Talk.

I'll be calling in at 12:10 EST to discuss the Iraq Veterans memorial
and my Thanksgiving in Iraq.

You can listen to the interview at http://www.wsbrradio.com/streamer/.
To learn more about Military Talk visit www.GIRadio.net.

Attached is background information and photos of my Thanksgiving
deployment I provided for the interview.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and say I prayer for our deployed troops
and their families!

Thank you,

Mark

Mark Goujon
Iraq Veterans Memorial, Tampa
veteransparkhc.com/Iraq
facebook.com/IraqVeteransMemorial
mark.goujon@gmail.com
813-410-1114

No comments:

Post a Comment